Buy books here
4th Book Coming Soon… Imperfect Leadership by Michelle T Holland
Perhaps your exhaustion is, not from the work you must do, but the unreasonable expectations that you have on yourself.
International author, speaker, advisor and entrepreneur, Michelle T Holland, applies decades of experience and research in culture, leadership and change to empower business leaders to finally let go of perfection and say goodbye to burnout and self-doubt. Join ‘Samuel’, a busy and burnt-out leader as he discovers that embracing authenticity and imperfection is a pathway toward leadership success, health, and happiness. Written as a fun and whimsical fabel through time and cultures.
In this book you’ll discover:
- Perfection is the biggest barrier to productivity and the fastest pathway to burnout.
- The story you are telling yourself about leadership is holding you back from success.
- Lessons from Japan that embrace imperfection and will benefit your wellbeing.
- How to create a purposeful life, instead of a perfect one.
- How to set boundaries that keep you strong while continuing to serve.
- How to create a culture of belonging through curiosity and kindness, and
- The four key principles of authentic and well leaders that can help you create a leadership practice that works for you, your teams, and your life.