Michelle is an international best selling author, entrepreneur, speaker, coach and business consultant.
Leveraging her interest in people and business development, she traded in her accounting career to pursue her undergraduate and graduate degrees in human behaviour, organisational development and ethics. Having held a range of positions in human resources and senior management, Michelle is proud of her successes. Among other accomplishments, she is particularly proud of the leadership programs, workforce planning methodologies, and business transformation strategies that she has created and implemented.
In 2013, Michelle started a boutique business consultancy that helps business leaders to create better businesses, and specialises in culture, leadership, and change. In 2016, along with her partner, she launched an online platform that is revolutionizing the music education sector. The platform manages administration functions so the educator can focus on teaching and finding new clients, through the system.
Throughout her career, Michelle has worked with many organisations including Anglicare, Dan Murphy’s, ShineSA, RenewalSA, SA Water, AHPRA, Novatech Creative Event Technology, the City of Charles Sturt, the City of Tea Tree Gully, the City of Salisbury, Helping Hand Aged Care, the University of South Australia, Meals on Wheels, and BusinessSA to name a few.
As a keynote and guest speaker, she has spoken at conferences and live events across Australia. Her speaking topics include leadership, business culture, resilience, and personal leadership branding.
An accredited leadership coach and culture profiler, and WholeBrain Thinking coach for Herrmann Asia International, Michelle’s professional associations include the Australian Human Resource Institute, the South Australia Writers Centre, and the Leaders Institute of South Australia.
In her spare time, Michelle volunteers as a mentor for young entrepreneurs and young business professionals.
She has travelled and worked throughout Australia, Canada, the United States, England, Scotland, France, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan, Malaysia, Thailand, Borneo, Singapore, Bali, Fiji, and New Caledonia.
Michelle T Holland is the author of ‘Culture Inc’, ‘Energy Vampires Suck’, and ‘Unearthing Vampires’, and lives in South Australia, Australia with her two children, her partner, two adorable dogs…and a cheeky rabbit.
- Masters of Human Resource Management (underway)
- Graduate Certificate of Ethics and Legal Studies
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management
- Diploma of Management and Leadership
- Governor’s Leadership Foundation (FGLF13)
- Accreditation Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator (Thinking Styles Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Lifestyle Inventory (Leadership Style Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Group Styles Inventory (Team Working Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Organisational Culture Inventory (Culture Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Organisational Effectiveness Inventory (Business Effectiveness Diagnosis)
- Certificate APMG Change Management Practitioner
Professional Memberships and Notable Achievements
- Culture Inc, Create a business that delivers results and people love
- Energy Vampires Suck: A story about discovering inner strength and taking back your life (The Slayer Codex Vol1)
- Unearthing Vampires: Identifying and removing energy vampires from your life (The Slayer Codex Vol2)
- Imperfect Leadership (working title of current book due for release late 2019)
- Culture Conversations – michelletholland.com
- LinkedIn Pulse – connect with and follow Michelle Holland
- Member of Australian Writer’s Society
- Member of SA Writers Centre
- Certified Professional Australian HR Institute
- Member Change Management Institute
Regular Keynote Speaker:
- List of past engagements