about michellecreative, curious and future focused
Michelle is an author, speaker and coach and one of Australia’s most engaging and thought provoking experts on creativity, culture and leadership. Michelle knows first hand the challenges and rewards of blending a creative life and a business life. She helps thousands of people through talks, training and coaching to enjoy a life that they create on their terms.
For over 17 years Michelle has been helping business leaders create success, by demonstrating how effective culture and leadership creates a business that is prosperous and lives that are purposeful. She runs a leadership and culture consulting business, and has founded a software company with her creative partner in business and life, that empowers educators in the arts.
Michelle is candid and a realist when sharing her exhilarating and exhausting journey from constricted employee to creative entrepreneur. Embodying the strength of the slayer from her first book, she has created a beautiful life from the broken pieces of her journey.
Known for her creative, curious and future focused mind, she is an often quirky, sometimes funny and always engaging speaker and trainer. Participants laugh, are challenged to think and explore creativity as a way of improving their world, and not as a distraction from it.
Her coaching clients are challenged, supported and transformed. Michelle is not afraid to call BS when she hears it and is not afraid to celebrate her clients successes when she sees them. Coaching and mentoring people from all walks of life, including Executives, Senior Managers, Emerging Leaders and Entrepreneurs, she excels at helping others discover their secret sauce.
Though stories, experiences and evidence, Michelle takes her clients on a journey with her to explore how they too can embody the power of the slayer and create a life filled with passion, purpose and prosperity.
Michelle is a member of the new generation of speakers and authors who give generously to their audience and maintain relevance through personal research and development. Each interaction is a bit different, because as Michelle grows so does her ability to provide a unique look at the world through the imaginative and curious eyes of a creative entrepreneur.
- Masters of Human Resource Management (underway)
- Graduate Certificate of Ethics and Legal Studies
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management
- Diploma of Management and Leadership
- Governor’s Leadership Foundation (FGLF13)
- Accreditation Hermann Brain Dominance Indicator (Thinking Styles Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Lifestyle Inventory (Leadership Style Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Group Styles Inventory (Team Working Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Organisational Culture Inventory (Culture Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Organisational Effectiveness Inventory (Business Effectiveness Diagnosis)
Professional Memberships and Notable Achievements
- Energy Vampires Suck: A story about discovering inner strength and taking back your life (The Slayer Codex Vol1)
- Unearthing Vampires: Identifying and removing energy vampires from your life (The Slayer Codex Vol2)
- The SuperLeader Syndrome (working title of current book due for release mid 2017)
- The Creativepreneur – thanxsamii.com
- The SuperLeader – michelletholland.com
- LinkedIn Pulse – connect with and follow Michelle Holland
- Member of Australian Writer’s Society
- Member of SA Writers Centre
- Certified Professional Australian HR Institute
Regular Keynote Speaker:
- List of past engagements