about michellecreative, curious and future focused
Michelle is an author, entrepreneur, coach and business consultant.
Leveraging her interest in people and business development, she traded in her accounting career to pursue her undergraduate and graduate degrees in human behaviour, organisational development and ethics. Having held a range of positions in human resources and senior management, Michelle is proud of her successes. Among other accomplishments, she is particularly proud of the leadership programs, workforce planning methodologies, and business transformation strategies that she has created and implemented.
In 2013, Michelle started a boutique business consultancy where she specialises in leadership development, business strategy, and culture transformation. In 2016, along with her partner, she launched an online platform that is revolutionizing the music education sector. The platform manages administration functions so the educator can focus on teaching and finding new clients, through the system.
Throughout her career, Michelle has worked with many organisations including Anglicare, ShineSA, RenewalSA, SA Water, AHPRA, Novatech Creative Event Technology, the City of Charles Sturt, the City of Tea Tree Gully, the City of Salisbury, Helping Hand Aged Care, the University of South Australia, the National Trust of South Australia, Meals on Wheels, and BusinessSA to name a few.
As a keynote and guest speaker, she has spoken at conferences and live events across Australia. Her speaking topics include leadership, business culture, resilience, and personal leadership branding.
An accredited leadership coach and culture profiler, and WholeBrain Thinking coach for Herrmann Asia International, Michelle’s professional associations include the Australian Human Resource Institute, the South Australia Writers Centre, and the Leaders Institute of South Australia.
In her spare time, Michelle volunteers as a mentor for young entrepreneurs and young business professionals.
She has travelled and worked throughout Australia, Canada, the United States, England, Scotland, France, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan, Malaysia, Thailand, Borneo, Singapore, Bali, Fiji, and New Caledonia.
Michelle T Holland is the author of ‘Energy Vampires Suck’, and ‘Unearthing Vampires’, and lives in South Australia, Australia with her two children, her partner, two adorable dogs…and a rabbit.
- Masters of Human Resource Management (underway)
- Graduate Certificate of Ethics and Legal Studies
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management
- Diploma of Management and Leadership
- Governor’s Leadership Foundation (FGLF13)
- Accreditation Hermann Brain Dominance Indicator (Thinking Styles Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Lifestyle Inventory (Leadership Style Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Group Styles Inventory (Team Working Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Organisational Culture Inventory (Culture Diagnosis)
- Accreditation Organisational Effectiveness Inventory (Business Effectiveness Diagnosis)
Professional Memberships and Notable Achievements
- Energy Vampires Suck: A story about discovering inner strength and taking back your life (The Slayer Codex Vol1)
- Unearthing Vampires: Identifying and removing energy vampires from your life (The Slayer Codex Vol2)
- The SuperLeader Syndrome (working title of current book due for release mid 2017)
- The Creativepreneur – thanxsamii.com
- The SuperLeader – michelletholland.com
- LinkedIn Pulse – connect with and follow Michelle Holland
- Member of Australian Writer’s Society
- Member of SA Writers Centre
- Certified Professional Australian HR Institute
Regular Keynote Speaker:
- List of past engagements